Every bride wants the perfect pair of wedding shoes and this can seem like a daunting task at the start of your search. There are so many wedding shoes for a bride to choose from, all of varying styles, heights and colours. It’s important to remember what’s right for you. Your dream pair should complement your look and make you feel amazing.
At Love Lane Boutique, you’ll receive a quality high-end experience that puts you at the heart of our service. You’ll have the opportunity to look at and try on some of our beautiful ranges including from leading designers such as Rachel Simpson and Rainbow Club. Our beautiful boutique is a pressure-free relaxed setting for you to enjoy your wedding shoe shopping experience with the help of an expert.
We’re located in Newcastle-under-Lyme in Staffordshire, and you can also take a peek at our online store. Contact us to ask a question and come to see us in our beautiful boutique for the ultimate wedding shoe shopping experience.
To speak to one of our team:
- Call 01782 698592
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Each bride is unique, having her own tastes and sense of style that she’ll want to incorporate into the big day. One of the main priorities for every bride is finding her perfect dress. Once found, it’s time to think about your whole look and this includes finding the ideal wedding shoes for your special day. These should complement your dress and overall style to make you feel a million dollars.
It can be overwhelming when you first look at all the different styles and shades of wedding shoes. There are so many aspects to think about that having extra advice on hand is essential for making an informed choice.
Let’s take a look at some wedding shoe considerations and how to find that dream pair of wedding shoes for the bride.
The Right Shoes
When any bride looks for her wedding shoes, it’s a really important decision to make. Finding the right shoes involves picking a pair that’s right for your wedding but also right for you.
- It’s not just about what you look like on your wedding day. It’s no good looking amazing if you don’t feel amazing as well. You’ll want a look that will make you feel confident, beautiful and encapsulates your personality.
- It’s important your wedding shoes complement the rest of your outfit to create the perfect look.
- Think about all the elements that are essential. The most beautiful pair on the shelf may not be the right pair for you. List out the elements that are important to you or anything you would like to try and you can then start your hunt. This will get you into the frame of mind and focus your search.
Wedding Shoes for the Bride – What to Consider
When looking for the dream pair of wedding shoes, every bride needs to consider some important factors.
When starting a search for the perfect wedding shoes for brides, most have already found their dress for the big day. Brides should think about their dress at all times while shopping for their bridal shoes including its length, style, fabric and colour. Your shoes need to complement the dress and any other accessories you’re planning to wear. This ensures your overall look is exactly as you want it to be.
It’s easy to feel overwhelmed when you start looking at wedding shoe collections. There’s such a broad range of shoes available that there’ll be a pair that will finally tick all the boxes. Important elements to think about include:
- Heel height and size
- Toe style
Colour is an important element. Many brides go for classic ivory wedding shoes, but coloured pairs are becoming more popular as weddings become less traditional. Many brides put their own colour stamp on a wedding with a coloured dress, belt or accent colour, or add a splash of colour by having shoes and accessories with a colour scheme. There are many coloured wedding shoes for brides available and this has the added bonus of being able to re-wear the shoes for special occasions in the future. If you find the perfect pair, but they’re the traditional ivory colour, many places offer shoe dyeing services depending on the fabric and make of the shoe. This means you get the best of both worlds – your perfect pair of bridal shoes in the perfect shade! This can sometimes be a better option as they will match the exact shade you need.
Comfort should never be downplayed on your wedding day. As a bride, there’ll be many periods when you’ll be on your feet, including greeting and mingling with your guests, the ceremony and of course the first dance. You may want to consider how comfortable your shoes are and if you are wearing heels as many brides do, how used your feet are to wearing them. Realistically think about what your feet can cope with. You don’t want discomfort putting a dampener on the day. Sometimes, certain styles will fit your feet much better and relieve the pressure, or some brides get a more comfortable pair to slip into later on in the night.
Consider all these elements and you’ll go into your wedding shoe search with more ideas than you originally thought, which may help focus your attention.
Top Tips for Bridal Shoe Shopping
While it’s a huge and important task finding the right wedding shoes, the biggest rule with any type of wedding shopping is to enjoy it! You only get this experience once and trying on different wedding dresses, shoes and accessories is supposed to be fun. There’s enough stress with organising a wedding and these parts are meant to be some of the perks of being a bride. Here are some important tips to keeping your shopping experience as stress-free as possible.
- The dress: While it’s important to find a pair of wedding shoes that’s right for you, they shouldn’t define your entire look. Instead, they should complement the style of your dress, personality and wedding style.
- Do it early: To have a stress-free shopping experience, don’t leave it until the last minute! The worst thing for a bride is to have to rush and choose a pair under pressure. If you start early (as soon as you have picked your dress), you can do it without pressure and enjoy it more. It won’t matter if you don’t find the right pair on your first try. It’s important to be 100% satisfied with the pair you eventually decide upon.
- Dress fittings and breaking the shoes in: Two more reasons for buying your shoes early are to take along to your wedding dress fittings and to break them in so you are completely used to them before the big day. Dress alterations should take place bearing in mind your heel height and how you look with your shoes on. You should also wear your shoes, around your house for example, so that you can get used to them and break them in. This will save the need for too many emergency plasters on your wedding day. You’ll also feel confident and ready to walk down the aisle.
- Shoe dyeing: If you’ve found the perfect shoes but they’re not in the colour you want, it’s worth exploring the option of using specialist shoe dyeing services. It depends on the type of shoe and what the fabric is but many traditional wedding shoes can be matched to almost any colour. Many places have wedding shoe collections that can all be dyed. This could save you hours trying to find exactly the right shade.
- Treat yourself: If there’s ever a time to tap into your luxurious side, wedding shopping is it. You only get married once and it’s a day to indulge in your wildest shoe fantasies! Designer wedding shoe collections can offer some of the most beautifully designed shoes and are often more reasonably priced than you’d think.
- The ultimate stress-free experience: The best way to enjoy wedding shoe shopping in a relaxed and personal environment is to visit our wedding shoe boutique. Our expert sales assistants will guide you through the various shoes that fit your criteria and also ones which match your favoured style. Our boutique caters for all the wedding party as well as brides, so it’s the perfect place for anyone wanting wedding shoes. It’s the chance to try on a range of different shoes which is especially important if you’re not quite sure what you want. We’ll be on hand to help ensure you have all the advice you need.
Follow these tips and you’ll thank us later!
Find the Dream Pair
For a bride, finding her dream pair of wedding shoes can be a daunting task. That’s why you need a range of beautiful shoes to try on with someone to advise and help wherever needed. At Love Lane Boutique, we aim to give brides a rewarding experience that’ll help them on their way to finding the perfect pair of wedding shoes.
The Experience You Deserve:
Every bride feels the pressure at times. Getting married is a monumental event and weddings can take a lot of organisation. When you start your bridal shoe shopping experience, it should be in a relaxed and open environment, allowing you to enjoy the experience as much as possible. At our beautiful and relaxed boutique, you’ll feel at home, trying on a range of beautiful wedding shoes that’ll hopefully help you decide we’ve got a perfect pair for you. The experience is always pressure-free because we truly care about our brides having the exact pair of shoes that’s right for them.
We have a range of wedding shoes for brides in many different styles and we also supply shoes perfect for others members of your wedding party. This includes Mother of the Groom, Mother of the Bride, bridesmaids and other wedding guests. We also have some stunning accessories such as handbags and shoe clips to complete your look.
Our Wedding Shoe Collections:
We stock a large range of wedding shoes. With 80-100 pairs in full-size sets, there’ll be plenty of beautiful shoes for you to browse through and try on. If there’s ever a set that doesn’t have your size, we can order these in for you to try on, including any in-between sizes. Our large collection of handpicked, designer shoes cater for all, coming in a range of styles, designs and heel heights.
Leading Designer Collections:
We stock shoe collections from a range of leading designers who share our passion for beautiful wedding shoes. We are proud to have renowned collections from:
- Rainbow Club
- Rainbow Luxury
- Rachel Simpson
- Harriet Wilde
- Charlotte Mills
Their beautiful collections of bridal and occasion footwear include gorgeous vintage and ivory shoes made using some of the finest fabrics. Many have beautiful embellishments and trims so whatever your style and taste, there’s something for you.
Shoe Dyeing Service:
One of our popular services is our specialist shoe-dyeing option for wedding shoes. We have satin and lace collections that can all be dyed and matched to any colour. All we’ll need from you is a fabric sample of the colour you want and we’ll match it exactly. Our expert technicians do a fantastic job and we are happy to help you with your colour scheme in any we can. This is an essential service for anyone adding a splash of colour for a fully coordinated look. Many of our brides come back and use this service after their wedding as a way of being able to wear their beautiful wedding shoes at other future special events.
We put our customers at the heart of everything we do. Our customer service is second to none and we hope that you’ll love our in-store and online collections just as much as we do. Our experts give honest and reliable advice for our brides and customers, providing a relaxed but rewarding experience that’ll you’ll never forget. Shopping for wedding shoes for the bride has never been so enjoyable!
When looking at wedding shoes for the bride, there’s so much to consider. It’s important to remember what’s important and also to give yourself enough time so you don’t rush. Most importantly, enjoy the experience. At Love Lane Boutique, we offer brides quality high-end shopping experiences in a beautiful and relaxed boutique. We stock a range of designer shoes and our customers always come away feeling satisfied. We aim to help you find your dream pair of wedding shoes.
Contacting us is easy – come in and see us or speak with one of our friendly team by:
- Calling 01782 698592
- Emailing email@example.com