Finding the right wedding shoes can be a daunting experience when you first start looking for that perfect pair. For brides and wedding guests, the right pair of wedding shoes is an important choice, as you need them to complement your entire outfit. You need a pair that is comfortable, stylish, complements your look and makes you feel amazing.
Ivory wedding shoes are still the most common and popular style of wedding shoe purchased. They have a timeless elegance and beauty that is still so popular today, complementing almost any dress without taking centre stage in a look. They are also incredibly versatile and most satin and silk ivory wedding shoes can be dyed to match any shade, meaning that you can have the colour you want without sacrificing their elegant style.
At Love Lane Boutique, we give all our customers the personal touch, with our fantastic customer service in a relaxed and pressure-free environment. You’ll hopefully find the shopping experience with us as enjoyable as you do rewarding and our friendly and knowledgeable sales assistants will do everything they can to help you find the perfect pair. We have beautiful designer ranges with many ivory wedding shoes to choose from including from designers Rachel Simpson, Rainbow Club, Harriet Wilde and Charlotte Mills. Our shoe dyeing service is hugely popular and this is a great option if you find an ivory pair you love but want them in a different shade.
Situated in Newcastle-under-Lyme in Staffordshire, come and see us in our beautiful boutique. You can also explore our online store to see some of our beautiful collections of both wedding shoes and accessories. Ways to get in touch:
- Call us on 01782 698592
- Email us at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.Read more.
When you start searching for your dream pair of wedding shoes, you’ll start to appreciate just how many there are. Whatever your role at the wedding, you’ll need a pair of shoes you feel confident to wear throughout the day and complements each element of your look.
Importance of the Right Pair
When looking for the right pair of wedding shoes, you’ll need to bear these important considerations in mind.
- Your Dress – Matching the shoes to your dress is a must for brides and wedding guests. It’s important to consider the fabric, length, style and colour of your dress so that you can find shoes that match. This goes for accessories as well. All elements of your final wedding look should complement each other.
- The Style – There are quite a few elements about the shoes to consider when wedding shoe shopping. It can be hard to find a pair that ticks all the boxes but make sure you think about what styles you like and also, which ones suits you best. Therefore, consider the fabric, heel height, toe style and colour of the shoes you want to buy. The most popular shade is ivory because these go with almost any dress. However, if you’re looking for coloured shoes, many silk and satin ivory shoes can be dyed to the exact colour you need.
- Feeling Great – While many women choose what they think looks like the prettiest pair, how they feel to wear is an important factor. When you put each pair on, think about how they make you feel. Are you proud to wear them? Do you think they look good? Do you feel confident in them? Do they feel like a style that shows off your personality? These are all questions to ask yourself. They should always feel as amazing as they look.
- Being Comfortable – The importance of comfort in a shoe should never be underestimated. Weddings can take their toll on feet and it would be a shame for discomfort to put a dampener on the day. Think about the venue, the weather, whether there are any outside elements and what your feet are normally used to in terms of things like heel height. A good quality shoe should hopefully support your feet better so always keep this in mind on your search.
Wedding Shoe Shopping Tips:
- Makes a list of the elements that are important to you to focus your attention as much as possible.
- Start your search early so that you aren’t rushed into buying a pair that isn’t right for you. It will also give you time to wear them in.
- Take your shoes to any wedding dress fittings so that they can make alterations with your shoes on.
- Consider designer wedding shoes as an option. They have the perfect combination of style, comfort, quality and many are very reasonably priced.
- Using a specialist wedding shoe boutique can be the best way to try on lots of wedding shoes with an expert on hand to help.
Absorb these tips and considerations and you’ll go into your wedding shoe shopping with the right mind frame and knowing what sort of shoe you may like.
Why Choose Ivory Wedding Shoes?
When looking for that beautiful pair of wedding shoes, you’ll find that the most frequent shade that comes up is ivory. Let’s take a look at why this classic shade is still so popular with brides and guest alike.
Ivory dresses have still not gone out of fashion with the classic wedding dress shade still the most popular with brides. Ivory wedding shoes are the most readily available so you’ll have more choice when it comes to finding your dream pair. With so many elements to think about, they’ll be plenty of gorgeous ivory shoes that’ll tick all the boxes you need.
Ivory wedding shoes hold a timeless and classic beauty that has made them so popular for decades. They are elegant, stylish and have beauty that’ll never go out of fashion. Ivory shoes complement most dresses and styles so they are the perfect choice for that all important coordinated wedding look.
It’s not just brides who love ivory wedding shoes. This gorgeous shade of shoes is also popular with members of the main wedding party and guests alike. This includes bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, and other wedding attendees.
If you are adding a splash of colour to your day, you may have added an accent colour, accessories or belt to your look. Ivory shoes are so versatile that they’ll go with any outfit. They may be the centre of attention in their own right, but they know when to fade into the background and complete a look without overpowering it. Some ivory shoes have dashes of colour on them such as coloured crystals, patterns and embellishments which could be the perfect solution you’re looking for.
Can Be Dyed:
Unusually, ivory shoes aren’t just for those who are looking for ivory wedding shoes. One of the most versatile things about them is that they can be dyed any shade you want depending on their make. Most satin and silk shoes can be dyed and you’ll be able to find out if they can be dyed from the place you’re shopping with. Instead of searching for hours for the perfect shade of colour, banish your restrictions and look for the perfect ivory pair. You can then use an expert shoe dyeing service to get the colour you want.
There’s a reason why ivory shoes are still the most popular choice when it comes to weddings. Their timeless beauty complements any look and they are so versatile, they can be dyed any shade without sacrificing the style. It’s time to start looking for your dream pair.
Finding Your Dream Pair
When searching for you dream pair of wedding shoes, you deserve an experience that helps you to enjoy the process and find the right pair for you. You need to be able to try on a range of different shoes that encompass the elements that are important to you and any others you want to try. At Love Lane Boutique, we put our customers at the heart of what we do and hope we give you a wedding shoe shopping experience that’s both enjoyable and rewarding.
We strive to understand your tastes and buying habits so that we can help you to find the perfect pair. We have a large range of beautiful wedding shoes for you to try on, with a wide range of ivory wedding shoes for you to get your teeth into. We cater for brides, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, bridesmaids and anyone else attending a special occasion.
Our Designer Collections:
Our wide range of handpicked, designer collections offers our customers choice and there’s something to satisfy everyone’s tastes. We have 80-100 pairs in store and these are mostly in full-size sets. If for some reason we don’t have your size, we can easily order them in for you to try on another time. We stock collections from renowned designers such as:
- Rachel Simpson
- Rainbow Club (including Rainbow Luxury)
- Charlotte Mills
- Harriet Wilde
We only ever stock shoes from designers who share our values and passion for beautiful wedding shoes as we believe in the very best for our customers. These designs have something for everyone including stunning vintage collections and ivory footwear. They all have unmistakable style and wearing any pair of these gorgeous shoes, you’ll be the envy of all your guests. We also have a large range of handbags, shoe clips and veils (online only) from the same designers. This ensures you can create a completely coordinated look with your accessories complementing each other. Or perhaps you have already bought your wedding shoes, but you would like a designer accessory to go with them.
Designer shoes are chosen by our customers for their quality, style and comfort. They use only the highest quality materials and finest fabrics to create footwear that supports your feet throughout the wedding. They feel amazing to wear and there are styles to suit every taste. Importantly, they are also more affordable than you would expect with the various ranges catering for all budgets. The designers we stock all have something unique and special about them to inject something a little bit different into weddings. We hope that you will fall in love with these incredibly stylish and beautiful handmade shoes just as much as we have.
Our Customer Service:
We understand just how important it is to have a pressure-free experience when you’re wedding shoe shopping, especially if you’re a bride to be. At Love Lane Boutique, we pride ourselves on creating a professional but totally relaxed environment for you to try on as many beautiful wedding shoes as you like. We truly want you to have the right pair of shoes for you. As such, we always give completely honest advice and our expert sales assistants have all the knowledge you need to get the best styles and colour direction.