Once you’ve bought your dream wedding dress, the next step is to find the shoes that match. No bride’s look is complete without her perfect shoes and these should complement her wedding look completely.
It can be overwhelming shopping for bridal shoes, with so many styles, colours and looks to consider. Along with aspects such as your dress, heel height, colour and even comfort to take into account, it’s completely normal to feel there’s too much for one person to think about. Every bride is different, so it’s essential to find the right pair for you.
At Love Lane Boutique, we stock a wide range of wedding footwear in our bridal shoes UK based store. Our helpful and friendly staff aim to give you a unique and high end experience, always providing you with honest and knowledgeable advice. Our beautiful boutique offers the perfect relaxed setting for you to try on some of our bridal shoes UK ranges and occasion footwear and we stock leading designer ranges. These designer wedding shoes include stunning collections from Rachel Simpson, Charlotte Mills, Harriet Wilde, Rainbow Couture and Rainbow Club.Read more.
Located in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire (nearby to Stoke-on-Trent), we’re in a central location for places such as Shropshire, Cheshire and Derbyshire to name a few of the surrounding areas. Come and visit us in-store with an appointment, or have a look at our online boutique.
Contacting us is easy:
- Call 01782 698592
- Fill out our simple online contact form
- Email email@example.com
Every bride is different. We all have different tastes and styles and this is what makes weddings so exciting! For most brides, the dress takes preference as one of the most important parts of her big day. Once you have found your perfect dress, it’s important to remember that your outfit isn’t quite complete. Every bride needs the perfect pair of shoes to go with her dress.
Finding the perfect pair of bridal shoes to match your dress can present a whole new set of dilemmas. With so many to choose from in various styles and colours means that picking the right pair is a huge choice for brides.
With such choices involved, let’s take a look at important considerations and how to find the right bridal shoes for you.
Importance of the Right Bridal Shoes
Choosing the right shoes for your wedding is an important decision for any bride. You are only getting married once, so it’s worth investing in a pair that ticks all the boxes of what’s important for you.
Some important aspects to remember are:
- You not only want to look amazing but feel amazing too. That means putting together a whole look that you will make you feel on top of the world.
- You want all elements of your look to complement each other perfectly.
- You need to think about all the elements that are important to you. You may want the prettiest pair, but they not be right for the style of your wedding. Think about everything that’s important and you will have the right mind frame to start shopping!
Bridal Shoes UK – What to Consider
When choosing the right shoes for your big day, it’s important to consider several factors which might affect your choices. It’s not just about picking out the prettiest pair….
Matching Your Dress:
By the time most brides start looking for the perfect pair of shoes for their big day, they will know every inch of what their dress looks like. This includes the length, fabric, style, and colour and these should all be in your mind when looking for your bridal shoes. Matching your shoes to your wedding dress is one of the most important factors for brides because you want each element of your overall look to complement each other.
Choosing the Right Style:
When you first look, it can be easy to feel overwhelmed by the range of choice that faces you. Like wedding dresses, bridal shoes come in so many different styles that it can be hard to find a pair that ticks all the boxes. Elements to consider include:
- Heel size
- Toe style
Not every bride goes for the classic white or ivory dress. It’s becoming more popular for brides to put their own stamp on a dress by wearing a dress with colour or a dress that has colourful accessories such as a colourful undercoat, sash, handbag, earrings or shoes. There are plenty of colours available for bridal shoes and some places offer dyeing services so that you can create your perfect shoe colour. This also has the bonus of being able to re-wear your shoes in the future for other special occasions!
Firstly, do they feel like you? Do they convey your sense of style? This should be one of the most important factors you think about when choosing the right pair because you should be feeling amazing on your wedding day.
Along with this, comfort should also be considered. Always think about the structure of your day and what your venue is like. If there’s going to be a lot of time spent on your feet, you may want to consider how comfortable you want your shoes to be. Think about what type of shoes you normally wear and what your feet can cope with realistically. This doesn’t mean you can’t have your dream pair, but you may need to think about other options, like a pair of bridal flats for later in the evening if you are sacrificing comfort for style.
Tips for Brides
With so many factors to consider when searching for your pair of bridal shoes, you need to have the most stress-free experience possible. Here are some top tips for surviving and actually enjoying your shoe shopping experience.
- Rule number one is always finding the dress FIRST. Trying on lots of different shoes is a lot easier than dresses. Choosing wedding shoes should be about complementing your whole look but shouldn’t define what wedding dress you want. Whatever dress you pick, there is the perfect pair of shoes out there to make you feel a million dollars.
- Once you have chosen your wedding dress, see if you can get a sample. This will help if you want to match specific features such as colour or fabric.
- Don’t leave your shoe search until the last minute. Wedding dress shopping is done months before the big day so make sure you start your hunt as soon as you can. This means you won’t panic-buy anything you are not 100% happy with and you’ll have time to break them in before the big day.
- Always take your wedding shoes along to your wedding dress fittings (another reason to get them as early as you can). This will ensure all your dress alterations will be exactly what’s needed for the shoes you’ve chosen.
- One of the most hassle-free and enjoyable experiences a bride can do when shoe shopping is to visit a specialist bridal shoe boutique. Looking for your wedding shoes is a very personal experience for a bride to be and the experts at bridal shoe boutiques completely understand this. This will give you time to try on a large range of shoes, with the bonus of having an expert on hand to help and advise you about finding the best pair for you. It also means that any of your bridal party can also look for their shoes as most boutiques cater for bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride and Groom, and other wedding guests as well.
- If you’ve found the shoes but they are not the perfect colour, it may be worth exploring the idea of using a shoe dyeing service. These specialist services can work miracles and perfectly match your shoes to your dress. It may depend on the material of the shoes but most satin shoes, for example can be dyed. It’s also possible to dye other accessories such as handbags as well.
- Many people only wear their bridal shoes once, but it’s the perfect time to treat yourself to your dream pair of shoes. Designer wedding shoes are much more reasonably priced than you would imagine and their quality is often so much more than that of a cheaper shoe.
Finding the Perfect Pair
When looking for that perfect pair of shoes for her wedding day, every bride deserves to browse through a range of shoes, in a pressure-free setting and have the best advice and help on hand. At Love Lane Boutique, we strive to give brides a unique and rewarding shoe shopping experience they’ll enjoy. We put customer service at the heart of what we do, getting to know our customers and understanding their needs and tastes.
Our handpicked collection of bridal shoes offers choice to brides to be, whatever your style. Perfect for any occasion, we also supply beautiful shoes for other guests and members of the wedding party including bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride and Mother of the Groom. If you’ve already found your perfect pair of shoes, you may also be interested in our collection of handbags to complete your look.
We have a large range of handpicked, designer shoes that cater for any needs. Our beautiful bridal shoes UK ranges come in a variety of styles, heel heights and sizes, meaning you can experiment with various looks and styles. We also offer a popular shoe dyeing service so that you can create your perfect shoes to go with the colour of your dress. We believe that there’s a perfect pair of shoes for every bride and we go above and beyond to help you find them.
Not only do we stock a range of brands, but the depth of those brands is also impressive. Unlike other bridal shops, we stock around 80-100 pairs of shoes in full size sets. If we do not have you size in stock however, we’ll order some in (including in-between sizes) so that you can try them on.
We stock designer shoe collections and coordinating handbags from a range of leading designers. We only ever work with designers who share our values and passion for beautiful bridal and occasion shoes and accessories. Our featured designers include:
- Rachel Simpson
- Rainbow Club
- Rainbow Couture
- Charlotte Mills
- Harriet Wilde
These leading designers are some of the best in the world and we are so proud to stock some of their renowned collections of bridal and occasion footwear. These include some of the most gorgeous vintage designs and ivory footwear. They use the finest fabrics and many have beautiful embellishments and trims, meaning that there is something to suit every taste, style and budget.
There’s nothing worse than going somewhere and feeling pressured to buy something that isn’t quite right. At Love Lane Boutique, we understand our customers want a pressure-free experience. Our customers LOVE our boutique environment and the friendly and helpful advice we offer. In a relaxed environment, you can experiment with different shoes to find the best match for you. Our staff provide customers with a quality, high end experience that leaves them feeling pampered and confident, like every woman should be.
We care about you having a good experience and we also believe in not settling for a pair of shoes, unless they are the right ones for you. Therefore, we promise always to give you honest opinions and the very best style and colour direction to help you find the perfect pair for you. We want you to love your purchases and go away feeling you have had a first class service with the personal touch.
We also offer a special shoe dyeing service for many of our shoes. Our satin collections can be matched to any colour so that you can create the perfect look. This service is also available for handbags if you are looking to complete your coordinated style. If you opt for our professional shoe dyeing service, we promise to keep you informed and you’ll never be left wondering what’s happening. All we need from you is a swatch of fabric or matching item, in order for us to colour match your shoes to. Our expert and trusted technicians will then create your beautiful and bespoke shoes for you. This is also a service many of our brides access after their big day so they can wear their shoes again for other special occasions.
We are proud of our beautiful boutique and we hope that we can help you on your way to finding that dream pair of bridal shoes.
Planning a wedding or a special event can be stressful enough without adding in the pressure of finding the perfect outfit. When getting married, once you have found the perfect dress for you, it’s time to look for that dream pair of shoes to go with it. At Love Lane Boutique, we provide a friendly and unique experience for anyone looking for wedding or occasion footwear. We provide you with a stress-free experience and cater for every need. We are a bridal shoes UK based boutique and we stock a range of shoes including those from leading designers such as Rachel Simpson, Rainbow Couture, Rainbow Club, Charlotte Mills and Harriet Wilde.
Situated in Newcastle-under-Lyme in Staffordshire (close to Stock-on-Trent), you can come and visit us in-store by booking an appointment, browse our online store, or contact us via one of the following methods.
- Call us on 01782 698592
- Fill out our online contact form
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love to hear from you!